Saturday, August 27, 2005

The First Additions

The first bloggers I have added are Walking Up On Planet X, and TABaker, and of course my own, The Blogging Party of Canada. All are political/personal blogs and are written to the highest quality, complete with a ton of research. I have been a regular on the threads of both blogs since their inceptions, and have become friends with both owners. Tim at TABaker I work with, and I am going to hit him up for help on this as well, except he doesn't know it yet....lol. Be sure to visit them and voice your opinion......

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Thanks Dino, I will help out anyway I can. Think I should start by giving you some lessons in colour co ordinating. The yellow has got to go! IMHO...

11:59 AM  
Blogger DazzlinDino said...

sure, what colour do you want there?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I am giving it some thought, I also think the text colours are a tad dark, especially the links. Might be tough for some readers to see... again just my humble opinion. more contrast is required... the yellow is too bright! MY eyes..My eyes...tried sun glasses but then I could not see the text.. maybe its time to go to see my optician? Old age ya know....

12:37 PM  
Blogger DazzlinDino said...

How about the light grey around the logo ? And the blue for the text.....

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home